The admin guide is intended for use by anyone who will be responsible for configuring tests and test lists, modifying references & tolerances or managing users and user permissions. Typically this would be limited to a small group of users within the clinic.
Accessing the admin site¶
To access the admin site, log into QATrack+ and then choose the Admin option from the dropdown at the top right hand corner of the page (where your username is displayed).
A walk through tutorial (with screenshots) on going from a blank QATrack+ install to a fully configured, performable test list is available on the Tutorials page. Reading through this tutorial is a great way to familiarize yourself with QATrack+ configuration.
Before you start defining tests and test lists for the first time it is a good idea to begin by doing some initial configuration.
Admin Guide Contents¶
- Changing The Site Name Displayed at the Top of Pages
- Tests and Other QA
- Test Categories
- Test List Frequencies
- Test Statuses
- Configuring Test Lists
- Configuring Test List Cycles
- Assigning A Test List Or Test List Cycle To A Unit
- Test Tolerances
- Setting Reference & Tolerance Values
- Setting multiple References & Tolerances at the same time
- Copying References & Tolerances between units
- Managing Users and Groups
- Adding Contacts
- Auto Review
- Email notifications
- Configuring Auto-Schedule for all currently assigned test lists
- Test Packs (Experimental feature)
- Initial Configuration
- Admin Tutorials
- Service Log & Parts