This document is for version 0.3.1 which has not been released for general use yet! See https://docs.qatrackplus.com/en/latest/ for documentation of the latest release.
Welcome to QATrack+’s documentation!¶
QATrack+ is a fully configurable, free, and open source (MIT License) web application for managing QC data for radiation therapy and medical imaging equipment. QATrack+ is used in many hospitals and clinics around the world <http://qatrackplus.com/#whos-using>!
QATrack+ is a replacement for error prone spreadsheets and other in-house databases. It brings structure and organization to your QA program while retaining much of the flexibility of spreadsheets. Built in scheduling, reports, notifications, and charts make keeping on top of your machine QA program a breeze!
The main features include:
Fully customized QC tests. You configure QATrack+ to record the data that is important to you. QATrack+ comes with a number of test types including:
- file upload & analysis using Python scripts (arbitrary file types including DICOM, JPG, TIFF etc)
- multiple choice
- calculations using Python snippets
- date & times
- and more!
Schedule your QC on a daily, weekly, monthly, semi-annual, annual or define your own custom scheduling recurrence rules.
Configure notifications to alert you when:
- Scheduled QC tests are due or overdue
- QC tests are completed
- Service events are created
Built in data charts for trending numerical test results. Data can be filtered by unit, date, or frequency, and can also be exported for external analysis.
PDF & Excel reports that can be generated on the fly, or delivered to you via email on a schedule of your choosing.
Support for multiple user groups (e.g. Administrators, Physicists, Assistants, Therapists, etc) with user & group-specific privileges and test lists, as well as a configurable user authentication system.
Easily integrate test procedures into data entry forms via embedded html or links to external documentation.
Save incomplete work and complete it a later date.
Integrated Service Log for tracking service events and machine downtime
Parts tracker for tracking spare parts on hand, part costs and vendors
The flexibility to host on an intranet or www, requiring minimal resources from IT departments. Can optionally be managed within a physics department if permitted by local institution policies.
Installation & Deployment¶
QATrack+ is deployable on most operating system/server/database platform combinations. It was developed in the popular Python programming language using the Django web framework so that QC data may be entered, reviewed, and analyzed using a web browser.
Documentation for QATrack+ v0.2.7-v0.2.9¶
Problems, Questions or Suggestions?¶
Bugs or Feature Requests¶
If you have a bug to report or a feature to request please use the BitBucket Issues page.
Mailing List, General Questions, Discussions or Support?¶
If you have general questions, want to have an initial discussion about features or the way things work (basically anything that isn’t a specific bug report or feature request) please use the Google QATrack+ Group Forum.
This forum is also a mailing list and it is highly recommended that you subscribe to email updates from the forum to get all the announcements about QATrack+ releases and discussions.
Want to discuss something directly with the QATrack+ team? Please feel free to email directly:
- Randy Taylor (QATrack+ lead developer): email@example.com
- Crystal Angers (TOHCC QATrack+ lead): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ryan Bottema (TOHCC QATrack+ developer): email@example.com
- Welcome to QATrack+’s documentation!
- Release Notes
- QATrack+ v0.3.1 Release Notes
- QATrack+ v0.3.0.18 Release Notes
- QATrack+ v0.3.0.16 Release Notes
- QATrack+ v0.3.0.15 Release Notes
- QATrack+ v0.3.0.14 Release Notes
- QATrack+ v0.3.0.13 Release Notes
- QATrack+ v0.3.0 Release Notes
- QATrack+ v0.2.9 Release Notes
- QATrack+ v0.2.8 Release Notes
- QATrack+ v0.2.7 Release Notes
- QATrack+ v0.2.6 Release Notes
- QATrack+ v0.2.5 Release Notes
- QATrack+ v0.2.4 Release Notes
- QATrack+ v0.2.3 Release Notes
- Installation and Deployment Options
- Administrators Guide
- Users Guide
- Performing and reviewing QC
- Service Log and Parts Apps
- Reporting & SQL Queries
- Using the QATrack+ API
- Getting an API Token
- Viewing the API online
- Retrieving Data
- Uploading Data
- API Tutorial Example
- Developers Guide
- Developers Guide
- QATrack+ v0.3.0 Database Schema
- Schema for Older Versions
- Installing QATrack+ For Development
- QATrack+ Development Guidelines
- Formatting & Style Guide
- Running The Test Suite
- Copyright & Licensing
- I’m not a developer, how can I help out?
- Setting up, performing, and reviewing your first test list step-by-step
- Visualizing Data with Composite Tests
- Image Analysis Using pylinac and the QATrack+ API
- A Complete Service Log Example