This document is for version 0.3.1 which has not been released yet! See https://docs.qatrackplus.com/en/latest/ for documentation of the latest release.
Welcome to QATrack+’s documentation!¶
QATrack+ is a fully configurable, free, and open source (MIT License) web application for managing QC data for radiation therapy and medical imaging equipment. QATrack+ is now used in many hospitals and clinics around the world! Visit the QATrack+ homepage at http://qatrackplus.com
QATrack+ is deployable on most operating system/server/database platform combinations. It was developed in the popular Python programming language using the Django web framework so that QC data may be entered, reviewed, and analyzed using a web browser.
The main features include:
- Ability to define QC tests via an user-friendly interface. Configuration settings are available for data type (Boolean, float, computational result, or multiple choice selection), test frequency (due/past due dates), reference values, and tolerance and action levels. Test configurations can be grouped and assigned to multiple units/devices to reduce configuration workload, and to simplify the configuration maintenance.
- Several options for trending numerical data via control charts and other tools. Data can be filtered by unit, date, or frequency, and can also be exported for external analysis.
- Support for multiple, unique user groups (e.g. administrators, physicists, assistants, therapists, etc) with user & group-specific privileges and test lists, as well as a configurable user authentication system.
- Easily integrate test procedures into data entry forms via embedded html or links to external documentation.
- Save incomplete work and complete it a later date.
- Configure a review/approval process with additional options for classifying data. The software also allows reviewers to easily differentiate between measurements performed as part of investigative work, or as part of routine QC testing.
- Integrated Service Log for tracking service events and machine downtime
- Parts tracker for tracking spare parts on hand, part costs and vendors
- Optional and configurable email notifications.
- The flexibility to host on an intranet or www, requiring minimal resources from IT departments. Can optionally be managed within a physics department if permitted by local institution policies.
Documentation for QATrack+ v0.2.7-v0.2.9¶
Problems, Questions or Suggestions?¶
Bugs or Feature Requests¶
If you have a bug to report or a feature to request please use the BitBucket Issues page.
Mailing List, General Questions, Discussions or Support?¶
If you have general questions, want to have an initial discussion about features or the way things work (basically anything that isn’t a specific bug report or feature request) please use the Google QATrack+ Group Forum.
This forum is also a mailing list and it is highly recommended that you subscribe to email updates from the forum to get all the announcements about QATrack+ releases and discussions.
Want to discuss something directly with the QATrack+ team? Please feel free to email directly:
- Randy Taylor (QATrack+ lead developer): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Crystal Angers (TOHCC QATrack+ lead): email@example.com
- Ryan Bottema (TOHCC QATrack+ developer): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Welcome to QATrack+’s documentation!
- Release Notes
- QATrack+ v0.3.1 Release Notes
- QATrack+ v0.3.0.13 Release Notes
- QATrack+ v0.3.0 Release Notes
- QATrack+ v0.2.9 Release Notes
- QATrack+ v0.2.8 Release Notes
- QATrack+ v0.2.7 Release Notes
- QATrack+ v0.2.6 Release Notes
- QATrack+ v0.2.5 Release Notes
- QATrack+ v0.2.4 Release Notes
- QATrack+ v0.2.3 Release Notes
- Installation and Deployment Options
- Administrators Guide
- Users Guide
- Performing and reviewing QC
- Service Log and Parts Apps
- Using the QATrack+ API
- Getting an API Token
- Viewing the API online
- Retrieving Data
- Uploading Data
- API Tutorial Example
- Developers Guide
- Developers Guide
- QATrack+ v0.3.0 Database Schema
- Schema for Older Versions
- Installing QATrack+ For Development
- QATrack+ Development Guidelines
- Formatting & Style Guide
- Running The Test Suite
- Copyright & Licensing
- I’m not a developer, how can I help out?
- Setting up, performing, and reviewing your first test list step-by-step
- Visualizing Data with Composite Tests
- Image Analysis Using pylinac and the QATrack+ API
- A Complete Service Log Example